Why Resilient Systems?
Every once in a while, a company has super smart people, a really great product, and perfect timing – then magic happens. That's where Resilient Systems is right now… plus we are having a whole lot of fun doing it!
- We're one of Boston's Best Places to Work. Our enthusiastic employees and pioneering culture is what makes us successful. That's why the Boston Business Journal called us one of Boston's "Best Places to Work."
- We’re far exceeding growth plans. Bookings grew 600% last year, and we’re approaching an annualized run rate of $20M.
- We’re winning marquee customers, including top five Fortune 500 organizations in finance, software, engineering, healthcare, and services.
- We’re garnering recognition from the likes of Gartner, CRN, SC Magazine, and Frost & Sullivan (just to name a few).
- The market is hot. Gartner tells CSOs, "If you're going to invest in one thing it should be incident response." Forrester tells CIOs, “You can't afford ineffective incident response.”
- We have a culture of winners who love to work hard, play hard, and help our customers be smarter, faster and stronger. Sound like you?
We’ve achieved these things by going to any length to ensure our customers thrive in the face of their security challenges. We hold ourselves to ambitious standards – and then we crush our goals and celebrate successes. Then we get up and do it again.
If you’re a highly motivated and dynamic individual, who is ready to build something special, we want you on our team.