Dynamic Playbooks. Instant Intelligence. Robust Analytics.
The Resilient Security Module arms organizations with a powerful, dynamic platform for managing and resolving all incident types quickly and efficiently.
Users can escalate alerts through Resilient’s RESTful API, via email with Resilient’s Email Connector, or manually or through a webform. The Security Module orchestrates response processes, providing Dynamic Playbooks that are custom created for each unique incident and automatically adapt to real-time incident conditions, ensuring a fast and complete response for the entire organization.
The Security Module includes more than a dozen built-in and automated intelligence feeds, supplementing incident alerts with relevant context. Comprehensive reporting and customizable dashboards ensure that senior leadership can access pertinent information.Request Information
IRPs like IBM Resilient’s appear to be a ‘gift that keeps on giving.’ Cybersecurity professionals said that once Resilient was in place, they were motivated to 'white board' their existing IR processes so they could uncover bottlenecks and see how an (IRP) might alleviate existing constraints. This led to additional ideas, technology integration, and runbook creation over time.
– Jon Oltsik, Senior Principal Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group
Ensure Your Response Processes Are Faster, More Consistent, and More Efficient
The Security Module offers a powerful foundation for response planning, management, and mitigation for all organizations and incident types. It features:
- Dynamic Playbooks, which increase SOC productivity by automatically adapting the response process to meet the attack and ensure that the right analyst is working on the right tasks with the right tools.
- Fast and easy incident creation and tracking, to ensure all incidents are captured and followed through to resolution.
- Central collaboration to ensure all units across the organization – including IT, legal, marketing, HR, and the executive team – understand their role when needed in a response.
- Incident simulations and reporting, enabling teams to test response plans, identify gaps, and refine response processes.
- Incident and artifact enrichment through built-in integration with a wide range of cyber threat intelligence feeds, such as IBM X-Force.